ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] [cc-staff] Open Education Week 2013: Request for CC Affiliate Participation

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Tobias Schonwetter <tobias AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Tony Kakooza <tony AT sipilawuganda.com>, Moses Mulumba <Mulumbam AT gmail.com>, Saphy Bulu <saphylal AT yahoo.com>, Maximillian Kaizen <max.kaizen AT gmail.com>, Helen Chuma-Okoro <helenchuma AT gmail.com>, David Kabanda <kabanda_d AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] [cc-staff] Open Education Week 2013: Request for CC Affiliate Participation
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 13:26:00 +0200

Dear all:

please take note of Jessica Coates's email below. Any takers?

Best,

Tobias

Just a reminder that  Open Education Week (schedule) is next week. We're sending out one last call for participation

Currently we have some good CC participation including the following confirmed:
  • CC Spain
  • CC Colombia
  • CC France
  • CC Finland
  • CC Korea
  • CC South Africa & CC Nigeria
  • CC HQ
But we can do better.

I am writing to ask if we can get a few more volunteers who might be willing to host a webinar or event next week.
 It
 could be as simple as "Introduction to Creative Commons", or anything you like related to "Open Education." It can be in your local language and timezone and aimed at your local community - the idea is just to get as much going on around the world as possible.

If you are interested, please coordinate with Igor Lesko (OCWC): igorlesko AT ocwconsortium.org

---
Dr. Tobias Schonwetter
Regional Coordinator: Africa
Creative Commons

twitter: @tobyschonwetter
linkedin:

Please support CC in shaping the future of sharing: https://creativecommons.net/donate/

  • [ccAfrica] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] [cc-staff] Open Education Week 2013: Request for CC Affiliate Participation, Tobias Schonwetter, 03/07/2013