ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] 4.0 call times and logistics

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Tobias Schonwetter <tobias AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] 4.0 call times and logistics
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 16:04:06 +0200

Dear colleagues and friends:

please find below Jessica Coates's message regarding the upcoming Africa licence 4.0 (draft 3) consultation call on Monday 11 March.

Let me know if you have any questions.

All the best,

Tobias

---
Dr. Tobias Schonwetter
Regional Coordinator: Africa
Creative Commons

twitter: @tobyschonwetter
linkedin:

Please support CC in shaping the future of sharing: https://creativecommons.net/donate/

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jessica Coates <jessica AT creativecommons.org>
Subject: [cc-affiliates] 4.0 call times and logistics
Date: 05 March 2013 02:50:54 AM SAST

Hi all

As you'll remember, a few weeks ago we sent around a series of doodle polls to determine the best times for the regional calls for draft 3 of 4.0.

The results of the polls are in, and we are pleased to announce the follow time for the call:

Africa - Monday 11 March 3pm UTC

We will hold the calls on Skype. If you think you will have difficulty connecting via Skype, let us know and we will conference call you in.

Could everyone planning to attend the calls please send us an email confirming your attendance and providing:
1) your Skype user name; and/or
2) if you are unable to join via Skype, a number on which we can call you.

Let me know if you have any questions, either on this email or via skype (my account name is ccclinic).

Jessica Coates
Global Network Manager
Creative Commons

It's our birthday! Give us a present at