ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] @ WIPO SCCR

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Tobias Schonwetter <tobias AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: charles batambuze <batambuze_charles AT hotmail.com>
  • Cc: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] @ WIPO SCCR
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:23:33 +0200

Dear Charles:

thanks so much for the update. Very interesting indeed. Please keep us in the loop. In particular, I think this list would be quite interested to know what the view of the African Group or individual African delegations on this is - and perhaps even by whom Africa is being represented at these meetings to reach out to them at some point.

Btw, I encourage everyone on the list to share similar experiences / reports on events with us.

Best,

Tobias
---
Dr. Tobias Schonwetter