ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] Kenya Open Data Initiatives

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: "Blaise Murphet" <communication AT jesuithakimani.org>
  • To: "'Alex Gakuru'" <gakuru AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] Kenya Open Data Initiatives
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 08:24:21 +0300

Ah! Missed it!

Oh well, look forward to report

From: Alex Gakuru [mailto:gakuru AT creativecommons.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 9:03 PM
To: Blaise Murphet
Cc: Tobias Schonwetter; paul kihwelo; ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Blaise,

The meeting took place yesterday. Michael was present and in due course he'll update us with snippets of what transpired.

regards,

Alex

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:19 AM, Blaise Murphet <communication AT jesuithakimani.org> wrote:

Hi Paul,

Sounds great. I couldn’t seem to see details of time and place. Do you have these? We’ll certainly go along and happy to report back to CC community.

Blaise