ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] Value Proposition for a University

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Greig Krull <greigk AT saide.org.za>
  • To: "Aurelia J. Schultz" <aurelia AT creativecommons.org>, "fmirembe AT ihsu.ac.ug" <fmirembe AT ihsu.ac.ug>
  • Cc: "ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] Value Proposition for a University
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 13:01:36 +0200

Dear Colleagues

You may also be interested in 2 toolkits we have developed to help African higher education institutions start working with OER. They are on: 1) Copyright and Licensing and 2) Policy Development and Review:

http://www.oerafrica.org/copyright/CopyrightandLicencingToolkit/tabid/1781/Default.aspx

http://www.oerafrica.org/policy/PolicyReviewandDevelopmentHome/tabid/914/Default.aspx

Both can be downloaded as PDF files.

Regards