ccafrica - [ccAfrica] signing up for the mailing list

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Tony Kakooza <tony AT sipilawuganda.com>
  • To: ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] signing up for the mailing list
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 03:36:11 +0400

Hi all,
My name is Tony Kakooza and i have just joined in from the newly recruited Uganda Team. I have expertise in International Intellectual Property Law with training from Warwick University, United Kingdom (LL.M) and currently lecture Intellectual Property Law at the Faculty of Law, Uganda Christian University. I am also a practising advocate with the law firm of Sipi Law Associates, with a bias in Copyright law. Its great to be on board and i look forward to the learning experience.

regards,

Tony Kakooza
--
Sipi Law Associates
Advocates, Patent & Trademark Agents
#4180, Kampala, Uganda
Tel: +256.312.272921/ +256-414-235391
Fax:+256.414.235391/
Mobile: 256.712.268669
Blog: http://www.afro-ip.blogspot.com/
Web: http://www.sipilawuganda.com

  • [ccAfrica] signing up for the mailing list, Tony Kakooza, 05/18/2010