cc-uk - Re: [Cc-uk] Question on Licences

  • From: Kevin Flanagan <kev.flanagan AT gmail.com>
  • To: Rob Myers <rob AT robmyers.org>
  • Cc: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-uk] Question on Licences
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 21:00:17 +0000

Thanks Rob

Thats quite good actually. It makes sense if its for non commercial
purpose it can be shared but if someone wants to use it as part of
commercial venture for advertising or a magazine then they should pay
commercial rights to the artist. Though I can already imagine a few
situations where commercial and non-commercial use can get confused. I
look into it further.

Thanks again

Best

Kevin Flanagan