cc-uk - [Cc-uk] Open Knowledge London Group

  • From: Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray AT okfn.org>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] Open Knowledge London Group
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 13:26:47 -0000

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that I'm in the process of setting up an Open Knowledge London Group:

http://okfn.org/wiki/LocalGroups/LondonGroup

We're aiming to meet up later this month.

The general purpose of the group is to meet up informally on a regular basis to discuss open knowledge projects and issues.

If you'd be interested in coming along, or being kept in the loop about any of this, please subscribe to the mailing list and put your name on the wiki page!

(Apologies for cross-posting)

Warm regards,

Jonathan Gray
The Open Knowledge Foundation

  • [Cc-uk] Open Knowledge London Group, Jonathan Gray, 04/04/2008