cc-uk - [Cc-uk] Jon Phillips from CC in London

  • From: Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray AT okfn.org>
  • To: okfn-discuss <okfn-discuss AT lists.okfn.org>
  • Cc: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org, Jordan S Hatcher <jordan AT opencontentlawyer.com>
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] Jon Phillips from CC in London
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 16:33:56 +0100

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that Jon Phillips, Community and Business Development Manager of Creative Commons, is going to be in London early next week.

I think we're going to meet on Monday evening, and possibly also on Wednesday. If anyone would be interested in joining us, please let me know!

Regards,

Jonathan

  • [Cc-uk] Jon Phillips from CC in London, Jonathan Gray, 04/04/2008