cc-uk - Re: [Cc-uk] Studies showing demand for online resources

  • From: "Jackie Proven" <Jackie.Proven AT perth.uhi.ac.uk>
  • To: "cc-uk" <cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Jordan S Hatcher" <jordan AT twitchgamer.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-uk] Studies showing demand for online resources
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 12:18:16 +0100

Jordan

You might be interested in recent Jisc-funded work about access to digital
images, such as the Digital Picture http://thedigitalpicture.ac.uk/home.html
or the ClIC (Community Led Image Collections) findings
http://www.oucs.ox.ac.uk/ltg/projects/clic/ which both make reference to CC

Jackie

Jackie Proven
Digital Rights Research & Development Assistant
TrustDR JISC Project
UHI Millennium Institute
http://trustdr.ulster.ac.uk/index.php

Room 145
Perth College
Crieff Road
Perth PH1 2NX

Tel. 01738 877339
jackie.proven AT perth.uhi.ac.uk
www.uhi.ac.uk

>>> Jordan S Hatcher <jordan AT twitchgamer.net> 05/06/2007 10:02 >>>
(apologies for cross-posting)

All,

I've put in a research request for a study related to the use of CC
by public sector institutions here in the UK. We are looking for
some other research to show that there is a demand on the part of the
education and research community for cultural heritage organisations
(museums, libraries, etc) to have accessible materials.

Any recommendations for this kind of research?

Thanks!

--Jordan