cc-uk - [Cc-uk] Studies showing demand for online resources

  • From: Jordan S Hatcher <jordan AT twitchgamer.net>
  • To: cc-uk <cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] Studies showing demand for online resources
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 10:02:01 +0100

(apologies for cross-posting)

All,

I've put in a research request for a study related to the use of CC by public sector institutions here in the UK. We are looking for some other research to show that there is a demand on the part of the education and research community for cultural heritage organisations (museums, libraries, etc) to have accessible materials.

Any recommendations for this kind of research?

Thanks!

--Jordan