cc-uk - [Cc-uk] CC-Scotland users

  • From: "Andres Guadamuz" <a.guadamuz AT ed.ac.uk>
  • To: <Cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] CC-Scotland users
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 09:05:14 +0100

Dear all,

I'm writing a small report for the Creative Commons summit, and there is a possibility to introduce a commoner in one of the event's booklets.

I'm wondering if a Creative Commons Scotland licence user would like to answer a few questions and achieve booklet fame. I would also like to hear of anyone who wants to be introduced in the "Featured Content" area of the website:

Regards,

Andres

Andres Guadamuz
AHRB Research Centre for Studies in IP and IT Law
Old College, South Bridge
Edinburgh EH8 9YL

Tel: 44 (0)131 6509699
Fax: 44 (0)131 6506317
a.guadamuz AT ed.ac.uk
http://technollama.blogspot.com

  • [Cc-uk] CC-Scotland users, Andres Guadamuz, 05/18/2006