cc-uk - [Cc-uk] OpenBusiness- Please Participate

  • From: OpenBusiness Info <info AT openbusiness.cc>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] OpenBusiness- Please Participate
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 18:36:17 +0000

Hi All,

We are writing to you to keep you up to date with OpenBusiness.cc - our platform for sharing, discussing and developing innovative business models and ideas.

The website features business ideas that benefit artists and creators more directly, rather than providing profits for big industry.

The internet and digitization have lead to an explosion of collaborative creativity, yet this innovation is facing increasing pressure from established industries.
Traditional industry is trying to force our genie back into the bottle abusing copyright to re-engineer scarcity of access to knowledge and information.

This is why we created OpenBusiness: we need to exchange and strengthen innovative business models to foster openness and show that media and information can be produced and accessed based on new business models.

The project itself is open so YOU can contribute to it. If you have a cool business idea, or you come across a website which you think is interesting as it seems and provides innovative service please post it to OpenBusiness.

Please visit the site and help us to foster the growth of an active and inspiring OpenBusiness community.

If you have any questions or ideas please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,
The OpenBusiness Team.
info AT openbusiness.cc

To contact individuals on the team please write to:

United Kingdom
Christian Ahlert ca AT openbusiness.cc
Hannah Upritchard hu AT openbusiness.cc

South Africa
Heather Ford hf AT openbusiness.cc
Kerryn Mckay km AT openbusiness.cc

Brazil
Ronaldo Lemos rl AT openbusiness.cc

  • [Cc-uk] OpenBusiness- Please Participate, OpenBusiness Info, 11/10/2005