cc-uk - [Cc-uk] Creative Commons Scotland

  • From: "Jackie Proven" <Jackie.Proven AT perth.uhi.ac.uk>
  • To: <ccs AT jonathanmitchell.info>
  • Cc: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] Creative Commons Scotland
  • Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 14:25:21 +0000

Jonathan

Having explored the CC Scotland website I am looking forward to seeing a new
set of licenses published. The project I am working on would like to look at
ways the licenses could be used for Digital Repositories of Learning Objects,
and it would be good to have the relevant set.

Have there been any changes proposed by CC to your draft version, and is
there any word as to when they will be available? The plain language used in
the Scottish versions should (I hope) suit the "uninitiated" amongst our
intended audience. (As an aside, is there any intention to produce a Gaelic
version?)

Many thanks
Jackie

Jackie Proven
Digital Rights Research & Development Assistant
TrustDR JISC Project
UHI Millennium Institute
http://www.uhi.ac.uk/lis/projects/trustdr/

Room 145