cc-uk - Re: [Cc-uk] setting up a freeculture group in the UK

  • From: <lnu01eg AT reading.ac.uk>
  • To: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: j.andersson AT gold.ac.uk, a.rota AT gold.ac.uk
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-uk] setting up a freeculture group in the UK
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 09:40:50 +0100

So would you be interested in setting up/maintaining a Remix London? We
would give you the code, help you find server space, and lots of tips/advice
on a remix project. Also any improvements you made to the code, could feed
back into any of the other remix projects round the country.

We could have inter-city remix competitions, and make it easy to link each
site to the others, as well as many other ideas. We'll talk more about it on
1st June.

Edward
www.remixreading.org