cc-uk - Re: [Cc-uk] cc England and Wales licences live

  • From: Jonathan Mitchell <website3 AT jonathanmitchell.info>
  • To: kunika kono <kunika.kono AT oii.ox.ac.uk>, Creative Commons UK <cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-uk] cc England and Wales licences live
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 12:51:44 +0100

Dear Kunika,

Congratulations on this- can I ask about the page at
http://creativecommons.org.uk . As you know this needs a number of
corrections; could you give me the details to FTP a revised version in its
place and I will do so? I'll need the server, path, username, and password.
I see you have this set up for both our projects, and personally I'm happy
if we operate this jointly for the time being.

Yours
Jonathan
--
Jonathan Mitchell QC

Work telephone/mobile: 0773 963 9343
Faculty internal mobile extension: 3349
Fax to laptop: 0870 124 8222
Business address: Advocates Library, Parliament House, Edinburgh EH1 1RF,
Scotland
DX ED 549302, Edinburgh 36; Legal Post LP3, Edinburgh 10

Website: http://www.jonathanmitchell.info

Home address: 30 Warriston Crescent, Edinburgh EH3 5LB, Scotland.
Home telephone: 0131 557 0854.

This message, and any attachments, may contain legally privileged material
and are confidential to the intended recipient.

Please note that my clerk is Iain Murray; tel. 0131 260 5697; fax 0131 220
2654; e-mail murraystable AT advocates.org.uk . Instructions as counsel should
unless otherwise notified be channelled via him.