cc-uk - Re: [Cc-uk] FW: March of the Spiders - CC and the Publishing Industry

  • From: "J. Grant" <jg AT jguk.org>
  • To: Damian Tambini <damian.tambini AT socio-legal-studies.oxford.ac.uk>
  • Cc: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-uk] FW: March of the Spiders - CC and the Publishing Industry
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 23:06:15 +0000

Hi Damian,

Conservative Party supported report on IP and CC

Looks good; shame the Conservative Party was promoting US style software
and business method patents at the European Parliament elections last
year. Fortunately that directive has not been passed. Could you ask
the Conservatives to support a software patent free EU please? That
would mean CC could flourish more than it has so far IMO.

There was a rather odious orwellian legal text on the footer of that
email BTW. I have deleted the copy of the email and the email from my reply.

Kind regards
JG
--
Homepage: http://jguk.org/