cc-uk - [Cc-uk] FW: access to the UK Statute Law Database

  • From: Jonathan Mitchell <website3 AT jonathanmitchell.info>
  • To: "'cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] FW: access to the UK Statute Law Database
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 14:28:05 +0100

Subscribers to this mailing list may be interested in progress on the
Statute Law Database, which will next year make publicly available the
complete amended and up to date text of all UK statutory provisions. Below
is an exchange of emails with the Department of Constitutional Affairs which
is responsible for this project.
There is also an ongoing Scottish Parliament consultation on making the
parliamentary process more open which raises the issue of public
accessibility and reuse of parliamentary material; the email contact who can
provide the consultation paper is
<Catherine.Fergusson AT scottish.parliament.uk> but the links from
www.scottish.parliament.uk/business/committees/subleg/currentInquiries.htm
are dead.

Jonathan
--
Jonathan Mitchell QC

Work telephone/mobile: 0773 963 9343
Faculty internal mobile extension: 3349
Fax to laptop: 0870 124 8222
Business address: Advocates Library, Parliament House, Edinburgh EH1 1RF,
Scotland
DX ED 549302, Edinburgh 36; Legal Post LP3, Edinburgh 10

Website: http://www.jonathanmitchell.info

Home address: 30 Warriston Crescent, Edinburgh EH3 5LB, Scotland.
Home telephone: 0131 557 0854.

This message, and any attachments, may contain legally privileged material
and are confidential to the intended recipient.

Please note that my clerk is Iain Murray; tel. 0131 260 5697; fax 0131 220
2654; e-mail murraystable AT advocates.org.uk . Instructions as counsel should
unless otherwise notified be channelled via him.