cc-uk - [Cc-uk] New CC-UK license draft

  • From: Prodromos Tsiavos <prodromos.tsiavos AT socio-legal-studies.oxford.ac.uk>
  • To: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] New CC-UK license draft
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:58:19 +0100 (BST)

Dear All,

You may find attached the latest draft of the Creative Commons UK license.
The
drafting of the license required considerable amount of time as we took into
consideration all the comments put forward by the members of the Legal
Advisory
Board as well as those made by the CC-UK mailing list participants.

The license Draft was produced by a team from the Oxford Intellectual
Property
Research Centre comprising Tina Piper, Giuseppina D'Agostino, Charles Meyer
and
Daniel Burkitt, under the supervision of Professor D. Vaver.

Significant progress has been made since the previous version of the license,
although some fine-tuning may be still required. We would be grateful if you
could provide us with some comments on the license draft within the next
couple
of weeks, as our objective is to have a working version of the license by
late
July.

I am currently completing the version history of the license draft, which
will
be posted latest by tomorrow evening.

I look forward to receiving your comments.

Thanks
Prodromos Tsiavos
CC- UK Legal Project Lead