cc-uk - [Cc-uk] CC-UK license Update

  • From: Prodromos Tsiavos <prodromos.tsiavos AT socio-legal-studies.oxford.ac.uk>
  • To: cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] CC-UK license Update
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 22:25:26 +0100 (BST)

Dear All,

The cc-uk license has been re-written and will be sent for comments within
next
week. We will also be posting a “version history” document explaining how the
latest version of the license reflects previous input by cc-uk mailing list
and
LAB members.

Further details about the timescale of the project and its current progress
will also be forwarded to you once we have the latest license draft out.

For those of you that have already received a version of this message, sorry
for any cross-posting.

Best regards,
Prodromos Tsiavos
cc-uk legal project lead

  • [Cc-uk] CC-UK license Update, Prodromos Tsiavos, 07/06/2004