cc-uk - [Cc-uk] MOD Films

  • From: "Michela Ledwidge" <michela AT thequality.com>
  • To: <cc-uk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-uk] MOD Films
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 19:17:54 +0100

Dear Sir/Madam,

My company has recently been awarded seed funding from NESTA (http://www.nesta.org.uk) to produce re-mixable films and tools for film re-use. My approach will be to make extensive use of an Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License style license.

As this is primarily an arts business and the licenses remain (to my knowledge) untested under English law, I would be very interested in seeing if there any synchronicity with your research activities. Could we have a call to discuss?

Regards,

            .M.

Michela Ledwidge
Film-maker

+44 (0) 207 723 4764(phone/fax)
+44 (0) 7775 840 950 (mobile)
http://michela.thequality.com

http://modfilms.com

  • [Cc-uk] MOD Films, Michela Ledwidge, 05/28/2004