cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] New Postion at Creative Commons Aotearoa NZ

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Danyl Strype <strypey AT disintermedia.net.nz>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] New Postion at Creative Commons Aotearoa NZ
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 12:41:51 +1200

Kia ora koutou

On 2 May 2013 10:04, Matt McGregor <Matt.McGregor AT royalsociety.org.nz> wrote:

Some good news: Creative Commons Aotearoa NZ is looking for a new staff member! The position is 0.7FTE and the position title is ‘Communications Assistant.’

The position will be based at the Royal Society of New Zealand, and will be for 13 months starting June 1: http://www.royalsociety.org.nz/organisation/about/vacancies/comms-creative/

More great news! What a shame I'm not living in the capital anymore, otherwise I'd jump at this myself ;)

BTW How did the summer internships go?

Hei kōnā

--
Danyl Strype
Community Developer

"Geeks are those who partake in our culture."
- .ISOcrates

"Uncomfortable alliances are not just necessary; they reflect and speak to the tremendous possibility of our political moment."
- Harmony Goldberg and Joshua Kahn Russell
http://www.nationofchange.org/new-radical-alliances-new-era-1337004193

"Both Marxists and Chicago-school libertarian economists can agree that free software is the best model."
- Keith C Curtis
http://keithcu.com/wordpress/?page_id=407