cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] 10th birthday

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Danyl Strype <strypey AT disintermedia.net.nz>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] 10th birthday
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 16:54:58 +1300

Kia ora koutou

It's a busy time of the year, and I haven't been knocked off my feet with requests for a particular date, time, or venue for a CC birthday event here in Ōtepoti. Considering that, and the inspirational role played by the software freedom movement in the creation of CC, I think it makes sense to combine our celebration with the fortnightly social drinks of the Dunedin Linux Users Group (http://dunedin.linux.net.nz/), which are open to all comers anyway.