cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] CC films?

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Danyl Strype <strypey AT disintermedia.net.nz>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] CC films?
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 14:58:37 +1300

Kia ora koutou

CC film night, great idea! I really love Us Now, a doco on crowdsourcing/ participatory governance, which we showed a while back here in Ōtepoti. Us Now showcases a wide variety of examples from online; CouchSurfing and Mum'sNet forum, to realspace; a football club whose members pick its team, and a community meeting to decide which community groups get funded for an available pool - crowdfunding in person! It is distributed using BitTorrent by Vodo.net under CC-NC-SA:
http://vodo.net/usnow

Ngā mihi