cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Last minutes change to Dunedin CC meeting: Now 11am Friday 23

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Matt McGregor <mcgma709 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Last minutes change to Dunedin CC meeting: Now 11am Friday 23
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 22:46:22 +1300

Gah. Yes, 11am friday.

On Nov 20, 2012 10:39 PM, "Danyl Strype" <strypey AT disintermedia.net.nz> wrote:

Kia ora

On 20 November 2012 20:24, Matt McGregor <Matt.McGregor AT royalsociety.org.nz> wrote:
Hi all,

We've changed the time for the Nethui South meeting till 11am, just before the start of Nethui, to make it easier for everyone to attend. The meeting will take place in the Museum.

11am Friday?

Na
Strypey

--
Danyl Strype
Community Developer

"Geeks are those who partake in our culture."
- .ISOcrates

"Uncomfortable alliances are not just necessary; they reflect and speak to the tremendous possibility of our political moment."
- Harmony Goldberg and Joshua Kahn Russell
http://www.nationofchange.org/new-radical-alliances-new-era-1337004193

"Both Marxists and Chicago-school libertarian economists can agree that free software is the best model."
- Keith C Curtis
http://keithcu.com/wordpress/?page_id=407