cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Creative Commons Meetups: Suggestions

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Richard White <richard.white AT otago.ac.nz>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Creative Commons Meetups: Suggestions
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 22:59:07 +0000

Matt – Great news that you’re coming down to Dunedin.

You’ll get a lot of university types attending of course, which might put a particular ‘sector’ bent on things anyway.  I have no idea what you might get in terms of artistic or creative types (though the two groups do sometimes coincide!).  But I think keep it open as a way of starting discussion and for people to signal their interests and let that start conversations that can develop after the meet-up itself.