cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Guide to Creative Commons and the Arts

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: helen varley jamieson <helen AT creative-catalyst.com>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Guide to Creative Commons and the Arts
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 10:41:41 +0200

hi matt,
what happened to the case studies that were on the web site? a couple of years ago a case study was done on our project UpStage, & it was on the CC nz site along with several other arts projects. now they don't seem to be there. it's a shame if those case studies have been lost.

you might like to put these questions to ADA, the aotearoa digital arts network (http://www.ada.net.nz/). there must be ADA members on this list but there will be others who aren't, & many ADA artists are working within creative commons & would have examples of work, writing etc.

h : )