cc-nz - [Cc-nz] Creative Commons Meetup

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Matt McGregor <Matt.McGregor AT royalsociety.org.nz>
  • To: 'Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion' <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] Creative Commons Meetup
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 13:42:21 +1200

Hi all,

Apologies for filling your inboxes today, but our next Creative Commons meetup is scheduled for October 5, 1pm, at the Southern Cross in Wellington. I’d love to see as many of you there as possible.

For more information, check out the meetup page here: http://www.meetup.com/Creative-Commons-Wellington/

You can either join the group or send me an email to let me know you’re coming.

Best wishes,

Matt

Matt McGregor

Public Lead

Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand

The Royal Society of New Zealand
Twitter: @cc_aotearoa

Website: creativecommons.org.nz

DDI: +64 4 4705779 | MOB: 027 3378668
4 Halswell Street, Thorndon, PO Box 598, Wellington 6140, New Zealand
www.royalsociety.org.nz

Please consider the environment before printing this email. The information contained in this email message is intended only for the addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately.

  • [Cc-nz] Creative Commons Meetup, Matt McGregor, 09/12/2012