cc-nz - [Cc-nz] CC Piece in the Education Gazette

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Matt McGregor <mcgma709 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] CC Piece in the Education Gazette
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 10:41:41 +1200

Hi all,

Some good news: A short piece of mine has been published in the
Education Gazette.

This featured in the August 27 print edition. If you have access to
the magazine, I recommend you check it out there, as they done a
rather nice job with the design.

For everyone else, I've republished the piece on the Creative Commons
website:
http://www.creativecommons.org.nz/2012/09/creative-commons-for-new-zealand-schools/

All the best for the week ahead,
Matt