cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Open Access Week

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Matt McGregor <mcgma709 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Open Access Week
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 14:22:56 +1200

Hi all,

To edit any of the wiki pages, you'll need to register for the
Creative Commons wiki AND confirm your email. There are openID
options, though I, like Danyl, couldn't edit the page using this
login.

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Aotearoa_New_Zealand_Portal

Apologies for any confusion this caused!

Best wishes,
Matt