cc-nz - [Cc-nz] Admin and Moderators

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Matt McGregor <mcgma709 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] Admin and Moderators
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 10:16:13 +1200

Hi all,

Following a suggestion from Danyl, and in the interests of keeping the administration of CC as transparent and participatory as possible, I've put the discussion list moderators (Jane Hornibrook and Danyl Strype) and administrators (myself and Jonathan Ah Kit) on the CCANZ wiki (under 'project composition').

Please let me or the group know if there are any issues here.

And here is the link: http://wiki.creativecommons.org/New_Zealand

Cheers,
Matt McGregor
--
Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand

  • [Cc-nz] Admin and Moderators, Matt McGregor, 06/10/2012