cc-nz - [Cc-nz] Creative Commons 10th Birthday Activities

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Matt McGregor <mcgma709 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] Creative Commons 10th Birthday Activities
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 10:21:30 +1200

Hi all,

In December this year, CC will be turning 10.  Jessica Coates from CC central is asking each CC affiliate to plan an event, to coincide with ten days of CC celebration, from 6-16 December.  Obviously, she's asking for a lot of notice, though it does seem like she's going to help with promotion.

The easiest and most obvious option would be to plan a CC meetup for that time, though I'm open to other ideas.  What would the CC community be interested in participating in?  Obviously, I'll plan whatever people think would work.

There are going to be some other, global initiatives; I'll let you all know more when I've more information at hand.

Cheers,
Matt