cc-nz - [Cc-nz] Upcoming CC events

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Jane Hornibrook <janehornibrook AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-nz <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] Upcoming CC events
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:58:54 +1300

Hi everyone

There are two events coming up for Creative Commons in New Zealand.

On 11 April we have a lunchtime 'Meetup' gathering at The Southern Cross, focusing on 'Creative Commons in Schools'. Order a coffee and join us to talk about Creative Commons for kiwi students and teachers. We have some practical tips for finding and reusing great CC content in the classroom. Show off your new digital literacy and copyright skills and share them with kids or colleagues! See details at http://www.meetup.com/Creative-Commons-Wellington/events/56369962/

And...

Registrations for NetHui 2012 – New Zealand’s most diverse and inclusive Internet conference – are now open. Registrations cost a low $40 including GST. The conference is being held at Auckland’s SkyCity Convention Centre from 11 – 13 July. There is a special Creative Commons event on the evening of Thursday 12th at SkyCity. It is free and open to the public (including non conference attendees). We will be gathering to examine "Open Research and OER in Tertairy" with support from InternetNZ. Details are at http://nethui.org.nz/events

Spread the word!

- jane

  • [Cc-nz] Upcoming CC events, Jane Hornibrook, 03/14/2012