cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Panel at Australasian Permaculture Convergence

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Ian Thomson <ithomson.nz AT gmail.com>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Panel at Australasian Permaculture Convergence
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:05:50 +1300

Kia ora all,

Sorry for a long silence. I have been overseas, but am now back in Wellington.

Danyl, I fully support your ambition, but I am not sure I can help much.

I am pushing the CC OER agenda in the Pacific Islands as I can see it will have a great impact and greatly improve educational outcomes.

Keep up the good work all

Ian