cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Copyright Monopoly Goes Insane

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: helen varley jamieson <helen AT creative-catalyst.com>
  • To: cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Copyright Monopoly Goes Insane
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 13:37:26 +0100

that is really insane - the two photos don't even look that much like each other. what does this mean then for popular tourist photos, which are also on postcards or calendars by professional photographers???

next thing they'll be trying to make us pay for thinking something that someone else once thought before ...

h : (