cc-nz - [Cc-nz] Creative Commons Aotearoa Advisory Panel

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Jane Hornibrook <janehornibrook AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-nz <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] Creative Commons Aotearoa Advisory Panel
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 16:39:52 +1200

Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand and affiliate host, the Royal Society of New Zealand invite expressions of interest from individuals for placement on the CCANZ Advisory Panel.

The purpose of the Panel, which is founded on knowledge about key sectors and stakeholder groups, is to provide guidance to the Society on the operation of Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand and its future development.

A placement on the Panel will involve quarterly meetings and an appropriate level of contact with the CCANZ team.

We are interested in hearing from candidates whose attributes include expertise in scientific research and scholarship, business, or the creative and digital industries. We are also keen to hear from those involved in Māori knowledge initiatives.

Please send us your _expression_ of interest (or a suggestion for a suitable candidate) along with a statement detailing expertise by Tuesday 23 August 2011 to

Email:
jane.hornibrook AT royalsociety.org.nz
admin AT creativecommons.org.nz

or

Post:
Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand
Care of the Royal Society of New Zealand
P.O. Box 598
Wellington 6140
New Zealand

We welcome any questions you might have. For more information about Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand visit our website at www.creativecommons.org.nz Information about the Royal Society of New Zealand can be found at www.royalsociety.org.nz

  • [Cc-nz] Creative Commons Aotearoa Advisory Panel, Jane Hornibrook, 08/09/2011