cc-nz - [Cc-nz] Mix and Mash is back in 2011

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Jane Hornibrook <janehornibrook AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-nz <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] Mix and Mash is back in 2011
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 15:11:02 +1300

Great news,

'Mix and Mash: the great NZ remix and mashup competition' is back in
August 2011. Some basic information from DigitalNZ is pasted below,
with more coming soon.

Regards
Jane

=============================

"
Mix and Mash: The Great NZ Remix and Mashup Competition is kicking off
in August 2011!

So get ready all you crafty storytellers, visualisation gurus,
kick-ass app developers and content hungry creative types. We'll be
hooking you up with even more tasty digital content and data. There'll
be minty fresh new categories and, of course, there'll be awesome
prizes and glory up for grabs.

Full details are still under wraps, but we promise Mix and Mash will
be bigger, better and even more exciting.

Sign up for more regular updates on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/#!/mixandmashnz> or Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/mixandmashnz>.

In the meantime, we reckon you should get some practice in with the
excellent Library Hack competition. <http://libraryhack.org/> New
Zealanders are eligible to enter.

"

  • [Cc-nz] Mix and Mash is back in 2011, Jane Hornibrook, 03/20/2011