cc-nz - [Cc-nz] CCANZ's wiki update and Learning4Content workshops

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Jane Hornibrook <janehornibrook AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-nz <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] CCANZ's wiki update and Learning4Content workshops
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 17:36:37 +1300

Hi all

The New Zealand wiki page has been updated at http://wiki.creativecommons.org/New_Zealand and includes some of our activities moving forward in 2011. You will also find some more CCANZ Panel meeting documents, including a report back about activities in 2010. Please feel free to offer any feedback to me directly or through one or more CCANZ discussion channels.

I'd also like to draw your attention to WikiEducator's upcoming Learning4Content workshop which will run from 2-11 February online. The free Learning4Content online training will help you learn basic wiki editing skills for creating open educational resources in WikiEducator, and would be a great module for anyone who attended the 'weCreate: CC for School Leaders' workshop.

http://wikieducator.org/Learning4Content

With regards

Jane

Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand
Cel +64 2761 98139
Ph +64 4 4705 780
www.creativecommons.org.nz

  • [Cc-nz] CCANZ's wiki update and Learning4Content workshops, Jane Hornibrook, 01/24/2011