cc-nz - [Cc-nz] WikiEducator Gives Back

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Jane Hornibrook <janehornibrook AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-nz <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] WikiEducator Gives Back
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:05:24 +1200

Here is some information about a very valuable offer from Learninf4Content and the Open Education Resource Foundation - free workshop training for wiki skills.

=====================

Announcing the "WikiEducator Gives Back" Free wiki workshop.

A unique opportunity to interact with some of WikiEducator's most seasoned and experienced facilitators and editors.

Learning4Content is the world largest attempt to provide free training in building wiki skills for education. The project is administered by the OER Foundation, an independent non-profit organisation helping individuals and organisations achieve their objectives using open education approaches.

We have achieved our targets in providing free wiki skills training to over 1000 educators this past year. In celebrating this gift of knowledge, we are hosting the "WikiEducator Gives Back" workshop were all facilitators donate of their time freely to help their WikiNeighbours. In the spirit of open philanthropy, the "WikiEducator Gives Back" annual workshop also provides an opportunity to scale-up our international team of Learning4Content facilitators to widen access to OER development.

Join us in returning to the core values of education, namely to share knowledge freely.

Find out more and enrol today: http://wikieducator.org/Learning4Content/Workshops/eL4C41/About

--
Jane Hornibrook
Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand

  • [Cc-nz] WikiEducator Gives Back, Jane Hornibrook, 06/15/2010