cc-nz - [Cc-nz] Wellington Declaration

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Jane Hornibrook <janehornibrook AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-nz <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] Wellington Declaration
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 22:16:43 -0700

Hi all,

I've realised that I hadn't yet posted any encouragement yet for
people on the list to sign the Wellington Declaration on the ACTA
negotiations which was created last weekend here in Wellington
http://publicacta.org.nz/ (Thanks Jessica Coates for reminding me!).

While Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand was not officially
represented on the PublicACTA organising 'committee', at the event
itself or in the signing of the petition, I was personally involved in
each of these activities.

I'd be interested to see if any other CC jurisdictions claim support
on these issues on behalf of CC, and if so, should CCANZ do this?
Thoughts? I guess it's a question of scope for each jurisdiction
project.....

Jane

--
Jane Hornibrook