cc-nz - [Cc-nz] World Intellectual Property Day - 2010

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Jane Hornibrook <janehornibrook AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] World Intellectual Property Day - 2010
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:11:22 +1300

Hi all,

World Intellectual Property Day is coming up on the 26th April, and I was wondering if CC gets involved in any of the promotion/events/blogging that goes on? Would it be something (while acknowledging that many of you don't like the term "IP") for CCANZ to think about this year - as in, promoting CC as a asset in the copyright ecosystem?

The theme this year is "Innovation – Linking the World" At a quick glance I couldn't see any other significant NZ Copyright bodies talking about or promoting "the day" yet.

Thoughts ?

- Jane

--
Jane Hornibrook
Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand

  • [Cc-nz] World Intellectual Property Day - 2010, Jane Hornibrook, 03/23/2010