cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] CCANZ in December 09

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "Sutherland, Paul" <Paul.Sutherland AT ccc.govt.nz>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] CCANZ in December 09
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:36:57 +1300

Paul raises some interesting points - which no one seems to have responded too

I cant see the two forums mentioned - i looked at http://www.humanitiesresearch.net/collaborative_forum/digital_strategy maybe I am looking in the wrong place.

oh I see http://www.creativecommons.org.nz/forums/creative_commons_aotearoa_in_2010 seem rather dead - but do II have to login

I wonder why offline till Feb - cause academics have long holidays - surely the future of the NZ CC movement should not be allowed such a long piece of dead time

It would be good to see the discussion papers and negotiations that have been created by CCNZ and RSNZ - maybe released on the CC website with an open license.

/paul