cc-nz - [Cc-nz] Linux.conf.au

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "Danyl Strype" <strypey AT riseup.net>
  • To: cc-nz <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] Linux.conf.au
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:35:57 +1300

Kia ora koutou

Hope everyone is coping with all the changes of recent times, in their respective fields. CC ANZ has been quiet for a while. I know Jane and Stephanie have been doing a lot of work behind the scenes, trying to sort out a stable admin base for future CC work. Hopefully they will be able to give us an update soon.

I'm thinking it might be good to have another face-to-face meet-up early next year, for people who are keen to be part of the next phase of development, whatever that might involve. It might be possible to tie in with the upcoming libre software conference in Te Whanganui-a-Tara, which is happening Jan 18-23:
http://www.lca2010.org.nz/about/linux.conf.au

Nga mihi
Danyl

--
"A free society is a society where it is safe to be unpopular."
- Adlai E. Stevenson Jr

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and
those who matter don't mind."
- Dr Suess

http://strypey.orconhosting.net.nz/contacts.html

  • [Cc-nz] Linux.conf.au, Danyl Strype, 10/27/2009