cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Creative Commons non-commercial survey

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "Hamish MacEwan" <hamish.macewan AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Creative Commons non-commercial survey
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 07:29:39 +1300

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 20:15, Jessica Coates <j2.coates AT qut.edu.au> wrote:

> If you've always wanted to have your say on one of the hottest issues facing
> the free culture and web 2.0 communities, now's your chance.

Thanks for the opportunity.

My difficulty arose in this question:

"Do you have any concerns about sharing your works online? Rate each
of the following potential concerns "

Specifically "The overall market for the kinds of works I produce
could decline." I agree that it might, but I disagree this is a
concern.

> Jessica Coates

Hamish.
--