cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Module releases live album for Remixing

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "Sutherland, Paul" <Paul.Sutherland AT ccc.govt.nz>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Module releases live album for Remixing
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 21:55:11 +1300

yeah I read that - i dont think that was my point )and mone of those TM
products are free or open - i dont think)

maybe my point was contemplating the suggesting of use some pay for
software - which is free for a few days - unless you BUY it (or implicit
get another FREE copy from some where where you may not pay) - the
classic tension point

maybe i was aluding to a certain implicit irony...

buts its ok - i am old enough to understand that people dont get my
points sometime...