cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Fwd: National Digital Forum (NDF) conference programme update & early bird registrations..

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul.reynolds AT mcgovern.co.nz>
  • To: <anarchist AT tracs.co.ns>, "Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Fwd: National Digital Forum (NDF) conference programme update & early bird registrations..
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 13:57:36 +1300

Mark - plus everyone
I am on the NDF Board .
Basically its the GLAM sector [ Galleries, libraries, Archives and Museums ]
out for a few play days.
There are over 120 insitutions [ small and large ] who are partner
organisations.
We discuss all sorts of stuff especially around the digitisation world,
including tools, frameworks and standards.
A big part of the current issues/concerns are around copyright.
Creative Commons has a lot of fans in this space - and a whole bunch more who
need tools and workshops to understand the options.
Hence the big focus this year on CC.
I blogged it last week
http://mcgovernonline.blogspot.com/2008/10/ndf-confirms-keynote-speakers-apn-and.html

The web address is