cc-nz - [Cc-nz] Getting a digest of CC.org.nz forum activity

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: strypes <strypey AT riseup.net>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] Getting a digest of CC.org.nz forum activity
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 01:39:53 +1200

Kia ora koutou

If you post to the forums of cc.org.nz, and tick the box to get email
notification of updates to the topic, the first email you get will
contain this link:
http://www.creativecommons.org.nz/notification/settings

Once you have logged in, you will be able to change a number of
settings, including ticking a box to get future notifications in a
digest, rather than one-by-one. For some reason I can't seem to find a
link to this on the site itself, so I thought I'd share this tip.

RnB
Strypey

--
BTW Fight the 'Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement'!
http://indymedia.org.nz/newswire/display/76066/index.php

"Whether gods exist or not, there is no way to get absolute certainty
about ethics. Without absolute certainty, what do we do? We do the
best we can."
- Richard Stallman
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy

http://www.creativecommons.org.nz
http://www.indymedia.org.nz

  • [Cc-nz] Getting a digest of CC.org.nz forum activity, strypes, 09/25/2008