cc-nz - [Cc-nz] FW: New DCC Legal Watch Paper Published

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Jessica Coates <j2.coates AT qut.edu.au>
  • To: "cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "cc-community AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-community AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "icommons AT lists.ibiblio.org" <icommons AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "asia-commons AT googlegroups.com" <asia-commons AT googlegroups.com>, "cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] FW: New DCC Legal Watch Paper Published
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:01:13 +1000

And to continue our sudden run on news - of interest for those working in museums, galleries, libraries etc - the UK's Digital Curation Centre has just released a good paper discussing CC for curators.

It explains how the licences work, and discusses how they can be of use to curators.

via The DCC Blawg by Mags on 18/08/08

As promised, I wanted to let you know that the DCC has just published its latest Legal Watch Paper. The topic for this one is Creative Commons Licensing. The paper can be found in the Resource Centre section of the DCC website (as can many other useful things….)

What topics would you like to see covered in future Legal Watch Papers?

  • [Cc-nz] FW: New DCC Legal Watch Paper Published, Jessica Coates, 08/19/2008