cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] CCANZ's new website

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "Leigh Blackall" <leighblackall AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] CCANZ's new website
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:24:53 +1200

Hi Jane:

Some news about Otago Polytechnic's CC By

http://www.wikieducator.org/Otago_Polytechnic:_An_IP_policy_for_the_times

See creativecommons.org's blog for other articles

Hi eveyone,

CCANZ has just launched the new website at www.creativecommons.org.nz

From this site you can choose your own Creative Commons New Zealand 3.0 Licence, find helpful advice, read about other Kiwi CC users, join the CC community and promote your work, keep up to date with news and events and share your thoughts in the forum discussions.

We are maintaining the CCANZ list, but it would be much appreciated if anyone would like to direct conversations to the forum discussions also. This is a good opportunity to open some topics up to the general public who are not signed up to the CCANZ list.

If anyone would like me to send them a press release or any additional information and material, please don't hestitate to contact me.

All the best,

Jane Hornibrook
Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand Project Developer
www.creativecommons.org.nz
A project of the Council for the Humanities
www.humanities.org.nz