cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Stallman visit

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Paul Murrell <p.murrell AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Stallman visit
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:23:33 +1200

Hi

Final details for Stallman's talk below (apologies if this has ceased to
be the correct forum for discussing this topic).

Paul

p.s. I've asked the main organiser about recording/webcasting, but not
word yet on whether this will happen.

Speaker: Richard Stallman
Topic: The interaction between copyright and digital rights management.
Location: Conference Center